Written by Julie McConnell Easter has always been a bit tough for me, from a Christian parenting perspective. I mean, we have to teach our kids about Jesus’s death and resurrection, which is a pretty tough concept for little ones. And then there’s the bunny. And the candy filled eggs ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Who is the “beast” mentioned in Revelation? What are the different theological views of the beast?Read More »
What are your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many great Easter traditions that families can participate in that will keep Christ at the center. One way to do this is to take each day of Easter week and do something special for that day. This allows you to focus ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Memories Somewhere in my parent’s house, there is a stash of old VHS tapes. The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, home videos of my sisters and I, and many Adventures in Odyssey tapes. They even have an old VCR. It’s fun to go back and relive ...Read More »
Here are four simple ways you can fix your marriage with God’s help.Read More »
- 7 Ways To Know An Open Door Is From God
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 10 Men Christian Women Should Run From
- 5 Ways We Misjudge People
- 3 Important Ways The Second Coming Of Jesus Will D...
- 4 Things That Will Vanish In The Kingdom
- 5 Interesting Scientific Facts Found In The Bible
- 5 Fruits That Every Believer Possesses
- 5 Ways Sharing Your Story Will Change Your Life
- 6 Things To Never Say To A Grieving Person