As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today (Gen 50:20). Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Here are three ways you can start your day off and make it a better day by putting God first. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
I can name more than six false idols in modern Christianity, but which six stand out to you? Which ones would you include? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
We can respond in many different ways to criticism. What are four godly ways to respond? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are five signs you may be dating the wrong person. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 7 Ways To Know An Open Door Is From God
- 4 Warning Signs Of A Toxic Friendship
- 5 Signs You Might Be A Lukewarm Christian
- 6 Habits That Will Draw You Nearer to God
- 5 Classic Hymns I Can Listen To Over and Over Agai...
- 6 Things To Never Say To A Grieving Person
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 3 Surprising Ways the Enemy Will Try to Attack You
- 5 Things Not to Say to A Pastor or Church Leader
- 4 Lies the World Tells Us About Sex