There are more than 5 Scriptures you can memorize and use when you share your faith but here are 5 important ones that I use. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Galatians 1:15 But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace. There is an old love ballad by the band called Foreigner called “I want to know what love is” It is one of their most popular songs. I thought ...Read More »
Here are four goals that every Christian should set. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God–not a result of works, so that no one may boast” (Eph 2:8-9). Look at every religion except Christianity and you will see that entrance to heaven is established ...Read More »
Here are seven reasons God may remove someone from your life. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 4 Ways God Knows What Is Best For You
- 5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life
- 5 Warning Signs Of Spiritual Abuse
- 4 Ways I See History Repeating Itself in the World...
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 4 Godly Ways to Respond to Criticism
- 5 Signs Your Spouse Is Your Best Friend
- 3 Ways to Increase in Godly Wisdom