Here are what I believe to be the 3 most important promises from the Bible. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Don’t you want to grow closer to Christ? Here are 4 more signs that you are growing closer to Christ. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
The Bible has many verses about leaning on God for our strength. Here are seven verses to read today to be a source of strength for you. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Do unborn babies go to heaven? What does the Bible say about this? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
How about 5 awesome Bible verses that give you a glimpse of heaven? Revelation 21:4 “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” What is more inspirational than this verse about heaven? Here we see the end of all suffering, pain, mourning, crying, and even the death of death. It is about the most precious time when God will wipe away every tear and when God wipes a tear away, it’s gone forever!Read More »
- 7 Ways To Know An Open Door Is From God
- 4 Warning Signs Of A Toxic Friendship
- 5 Signs You Might Be A Lukewarm Christian
- 6 Habits That Will Draw You Nearer to God
- 5 Classic Hymns I Can Listen To Over and Over Agai...
- 6 Things To Never Say To A Grieving Person
- 3 Surprising Ways the Enemy Will Try to Attack You
- 5 Things Not to Say to A Pastor or Church Leader
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 4 Lies the World Tells Us About Sex