“This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty” (Zech 4:6). My wife and I love to watch college basketball and football. More often than not we cheer for the underdog. When a smaller college upsets ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
What are reasons that you can claim today that offer you hope? Here are three that I think you can use right now! Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are 4 prayers that simply can’t wait until tomorrow. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are five signs of an emotionally healthy church. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
How can we know what the will of God is for our lives? Here are five clear things about the revealed will of God. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor
- 6 Things A Mother In Law Should Never Do
- 5 Sins Most Pastors Don’t Like To Talk About
- 5 Things Not to Say to a Christian Who Is Depresse...
- 5 Bad Habits Mature Christians Leave Behind
- 5 Bible Verses About Freedom This 4th of July
- 3 Things To Say To An Atheist
- 4 Reasons God Might Not Be Answering Your Prayers
- Are We In The Final Generation Mentioned in Matthe...
- 4 Bible Prophesies That Were Recently Fulfilled