Here are four of the most often overlooked messages from Jesus.Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
What are some things about the Resurrection you may or may not know?Read More »
Here are 5 Bible verses that atheists love to use incorrectly. Ecclesiastes 1:2-3 “Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity. What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun.” When non-believing people read this and they believe that Solomon was saying that there is no meaning to life. If there is no meaning to life, how can there be a God? Context is always king in reading Scriptures. Vanity means “meaninglessness” but Solomon tells us the very conclusion and the summation of the Book of Ecclesiastes “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil” (Eccl 12:13-14)...Read More »
Here are four challenges that just might stretch your faith this year.Read More »
Here are five ways that history repeats itself.Read More »
- Top 6 False Idols In The Church Today
- 5 Bad Habits That Will Kill Your Spiritual Growth
- 7 Sins That Many Christians Seem To Ignore
- 3 Facts You Need to Know About the Unforgivable Si...
- 4 Lies the Enemy Will Whisper During Worship or Pr...
- What Does The Bible Say Will Happen Right After De...
- 6 Signs of the Last Days
- 4 Signs Your Country Is Becoming Like Sodom or Gom...
- 6 Things To Never Say To A Grieving Person
- 5 Unbiblical Reasons To Leave A Spouse