Mark 5:19 “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” One of the joys of being a pastor is hearing first hand how God is changing people’s lives. That is so encouraging to hear. ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Here are four lies that the world will tell us about sex. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are five ways that you might actually be blocking God’s blessings. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
What are some things about the Resurrection you may or may not know? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are five of the most famous Christians still living today. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 3 Things To Pray For When Your Heart Is Breaking
- A Wife’s 3 Greatest Needs
- 5 Bad Habits That Will Kill Your Spiritual Growth
- 7 Ways To Know An Open Door Is From God
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 7 Sins That Many Christians Seem To Ignore
- 7 Things Christians Must Stop Praying For
- 3 Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- 3 Ways To Reduce Anxiety In Your Life
- 4 Signs Your Country Is Becoming Like Sodom or Gom...