Here are four things you can tell your children or grandchildren when natural disasters happen. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Watch this amazing speech by the bride’s father to her husband to be at their wedding ceremony. It is a cute story that demonstrates the power of prayer when raising children. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are 5 things you may know or should know about Saint Patrick. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are three reasons we can’t live without prayer. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
How about 5 awesome Bible verses that give you a glimpse of heaven? Revelation 21:4 “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” What is more inspirational than this verse about heaven? Here we see the end of all suffering, pain, mourning, crying, and even the death of death. It is about the most precious time when God will wipe away every tear and when God wipes a tear away, it’s gone forever!Read More »
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 4 Signs You Are Growing Closer To Christ
- 4 Little Known Facts about the Resurrection of Jes...
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 3 Facts About The Temple Veil
- 7 Signs God Is Pushing You Into Something Awesome
- 4 Reasons God May Remove Someone From Your Life
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 5 Ways You Might Be Blocking Your Own Blessings