How should Christians respond to terrorists such as ISIS? How would you respond to your unsaved friends? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Here are 4 proven ways that can help us avoid lusting in our hearts. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Try these four powerful prayers for strength when you need it. Believe me, eventually you will. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Sadly, many people believe that God’s given up on them, that they’ve committed far too many sins, but here are four signs from the Bible that God has not given up on you. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
When you discover someone who is teaching error, what can you do? What is the best way to approach a false teacher? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor
- 6 Things A Mother In Law Should Never Do
- 5 Sins Most Pastors Don’t Like To Talk About
- 5 Things Not to Say to a Christian Who Is Depresse...
- 5 Bad Habits Mature Christians Leave Behind
- 3 Things To Say To An Atheist
- 4 Reasons God Might Not Be Answering Your Prayers
- 5 Bible Verses About Freedom This 4th of July
- Are We In The Final Generation Mentioned in Matthe...
- 4 Bible Prophesies That Were Recently Fulfilled