Do you think that there are times when it’s okay to lie? If so, when is it acceptable?Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Written by Julie McConnell Easter has always been a bit tough for me, from a Christian parenting perspective. I mean, we have to teach our kids about Jesus’s death and resurrection, which is a pretty tough concept for little ones. And then there’s the bunny. And the candy filled eggs ...Read More »
What are your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many great Easter traditions that families can participate in that will keep Christ at the center. One way to do this is to take each day of Easter week and do something special for that day. This allows you to focus ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Memories Somewhere in my parent’s house, there is a stash of old VHS tapes. The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, home videos of my sisters and I, and many Adventures in Odyssey tapes. They even have an old VCR. It’s fun to go back and relive ...Read More »
Do you think Christians should get involved in political debates on Facebook?Read More »
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 7 Things Christians Must Stop Praying For
- 7 Signs Of A Spiritual Attack
- 4 Attributes To Identify A Truly Evil Person
- 4 Clues He Is Not The One That God Has Planned For...
- Are We In The Final Generation Mentioned in Matthe...
- 5 Signs Jesus Gave About The End Times
- 4 Ways To Glorify God At Work
- 4 Bible Verses Often Taken out of Context
- 3 Surprising Things the Bible Says About Money