Children are a gift from God and a blessing to us all, so here are 9 great Bible verses about children. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Does God know our every thought? Can He read our minds? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are seven questions about the birth of Christ with which you might be able to quiz your family or friends. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are three ways that we should be following Christ. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
It sounds like the saddest, most tragic story ever: a baby born without legs and then abandoned by her birth parents because of her defect. How could she ever have a successful, happy life or be loved? Jennifer Bricker is quite loved, successful, and happy. She was adopted as an ...Read More »
- 5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor
- 6 Things A Mother In Law Should Never Do
- 5 Sins Most Pastors Don’t Like To Talk About
- 5 Things Not to Say to a Christian Who Is Depresse...
- 5 Bad Habits Mature Christians Leave Behind
- 5 Bible Verses About Freedom This 4th of July
- 3 Things To Say To An Atheist
- 4 Reasons God Might Not Be Answering Your Prayers
- Are We In The Final Generation Mentioned in Matthe...
- 4 Bible Prophesies That Were Recently Fulfilled