Do you ever find yourself stuck in spiritual rut, wishing for something a little different? Or maybe you just want someone to talk to who believes the way you do. Maybe you’re new to following Christ, and want to find support. Maybe you just want to hang out with people ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
What’s the one thing you wish most for your children? Maybe it’s that they are happy. Maybe it’s that they will have fulfilling careers, or great, Godly friends, or that they will be healthy and live long lives. Or maybe, it’s that they will love Christ and follow Him. I ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Easter has always been a bit tough for me, from a Christian parenting perspective. I mean, we have to teach our kids about Jesus’s death and resurrection, which is a pretty tough concept for little ones. And then there’s the bunny. And the candy filled eggs ...Read More »
What are your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many great Easter traditions that families can participate in that will keep Christ at the center. One way to do this is to take each day of Easter week and do something special for that day. This allows you to focus ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Memories Somewhere in my parent’s house, there is a stash of old VHS tapes. The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, home videos of my sisters and I, and many Adventures in Odyssey tapes. They even have an old VCR. It’s fun to go back and relive ...Read More »
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 5 Great Examples Of Grace In The Bible
- 7 Trivia Questions About the Birth of Jesus
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 3 Facts About The Temple Veil
- 5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor
- 5 Ways You Might Be Blocking Your Own Blessings
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 4 Important Roles of Angels in the Bible
- 7 Ways To Know An Open Door Is From God