Shareable Story of the Day
Written by Julie McConnell Maybe it was an epiphany kind of moment you felt while listening to a powerful sermon. Maybe it was a voice in the night like Samuel heard. Maybe it has been a long time coming, a soft knocking on your heart for months or years. ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Is it crazy to anyone else that it’s March? That bunnies, chicks, and bright colored eggs are decorating every store you walk into? I’m not sure what happened to February, but here we are. Easter is less than a month away. And every year, the question ...Read More »
Why should you give this Christmas season? Here are four reasons why.Read More »
Prom is a special event in any young person’s life, and this prom was extra special for Trevor and Lillie of Wilmington, North Carolina. Trevor works at a coffee shop owned by Lillie’s mother, Amy Wright. Amy explains that her business is “a shop that is run by people with ...Read More »
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 4 Attributes To Identify A Truly Evil Person
- 4 Clues He Is Not The One That God Has Planned For...
- Are We In The Final Generation Mentioned in Matthe...
- 7 Things Christians Must Stop Praying For
- 5 Signs Jesus Gave About The End Times
- 4 Ways To Glorify God At Work
- 4 Bible Verses Often Taken out of Context
- 3 Surprising Things the Bible Says About Money
- 6 Keys To Recovering From Past Mistakes