What’s the one thing you wish most for your children? Maybe it’s that they are happy. Maybe it’s that they will have fulfilling careers, or great, Godly friends, or that they will be healthy and live long lives. Or maybe, it’s that they will love Christ and follow Him. I ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Written by Julie McConnell Easter has always been a bit tough for me, from a Christian parenting perspective. I mean, we have to teach our kids about Jesus’s death and resurrection, which is a pretty tough concept for little ones. And then there’s the bunny. And the candy filled eggs ...Read More »
What are your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many great Easter traditions that families can participate in that will keep Christ at the center. One way to do this is to take each day of Easter week and do something special for that day. This allows you to focus ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Memories Somewhere in my parent’s house, there is a stash of old VHS tapes. The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, home videos of my sisters and I, and many Adventures in Odyssey tapes. They even have an old VCR. It’s fun to go back and relive ...Read More »
Have you been searching high and low for a faith-based Christmas present for a little one? Well, your journey ends here. Below are three faith-friendly gifts that any kid will love. Not only will these gifts entertain your kids, but they will also teach them stories from the Bible.Read More »
- 3 Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- 5 Bible Verses That Can Change Your Marriage
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 4 Interesting Facts About The Lord’s Prayer
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 6 Signs of A Wicked or Hardened Heart
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- Are There Hidden Messages in the Bible?
- 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Kids Away Fr...