How amazing that our prayers in Faith can make a difference. Read these Scriptures to be reminded of this today and share them with others to spark more prayer! Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God–not a result of works, so that no one may boast” (Eph 2:8-9). Look at every religion except Christianity and you will see that entrance to heaven is established ...Read More »
Mark 5:19 “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” One of the joys of being a pastor is hearing first hand how God is changing people’s lives. That is so encouraging to hear. ...Read More »
“The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever” (Isaiah 40:8). When I was a bachelor many years ago I reached into the refrigerator to pour myself some milk. When I did, it came out in clumps. It had spoiled and when I checked ...Read More »
We can sometimes forget the power behind the Promises of God in the Bible and feel defeated. Use these seven Bible promises to walk boldly in Christ today. #1 The Promise of Eternal Life John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I ...Read More »
- Top 6 False Idols In The Church Today
- 5 Bad Habits That Will Kill Your Spiritual Growth
- 7 Sins That Many Christians Seem To Ignore
- 3 Facts You Need to Know About the Unforgivable Si...
- What Does The Bible Say Will Happen Right After De...
- 4 Lies the Enemy Will Whisper During Worship or Pr...
- 6 Signs of the Last Days
- 4 Signs Your Country Is Becoming Like Sodom or Gom...
- 5 Unbiblical Reasons To Leave A Spouse
- 6 Things To Never Say To A Grieving Person