Written by Julie McConnell Easter has always been a bit tough for me, from a Christian parenting perspective. I mean, we have to teach our kids about Jesus’s death and resurrection, which is a pretty tough concept for little ones. And then there’s the bunny. And the candy filled eggs ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
What are your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many great Easter traditions that families can participate in that will keep Christ at the center. One way to do this is to take each day of Easter week and do something special for that day. This allows you to focus ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Memories Somewhere in my parent’s house, there is a stash of old VHS tapes. The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, home videos of my sisters and I, and many Adventures in Odyssey tapes. They even have an old VCR. It’s fun to go back and relive ...Read More »
Have you been searching high and low for a faith-based Christmas present for a little one? Well, your journey ends here. Below are three faith-friendly gifts that any kid will love. Not only will these gifts entertain your kids, but they will also teach them stories from the Bible.Read More »
Here are 3 simple ways to keep Christ in Christmas this year, and every year afterwards.Read More »
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 4 Signs You Are Growing Closer To Christ
- 4 Little Known Facts about the Resurrection of Jes...
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 3 Facts About The Temple Veil
- 7 Signs God Is Pushing You Into Something Awesome
- 4 Reasons God May Remove Someone From Your Life
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 5 Ways You Might Be Blocking Your Own Blessings