Do you ever find yourself stuck in spiritual rut, wishing for something a little different? Or maybe you just want someone to talk to who believes the way you do. Maybe you’re new to following Christ, and want to find support. Maybe you just want to hang out with people ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
3 Ways To Make Bible Stories Come Alive For Your Kids
What’s the one thing you wish most for your children? Maybe it’s that they are happy. Maybe it’s that they will have fulfilling careers, or great, Godly friends, or that they will be healthy and live long lives. Or maybe, it’s that they will love Christ and follow Him. I ...Read More »
How to get your kids to experience the real meaning of Easter
Written by Julie McConnell Easter has always been a bit tough for me, from a Christian parenting perspective. I mean, we have to teach our kids about Jesus’s death and resurrection, which is a pretty tough concept for little ones. And then there’s the bunny. And the candy filled eggs ...Read More »
3 Christ-Centered Ways to Celebrate Easter Weekend With Young Children
What are your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many great Easter traditions that families can participate in that will keep Christ at the center. One way to do this is to take each day of Easter week and do something special for that day. This allows you to focus ...Read More »
My Favorite Christian Book Series For Beginning Readers
Written by Julie McConnell Memories Somewhere in my parent’s house, there is a stash of old VHS tapes. The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, home videos of my sisters and I, and many Adventures in Odyssey tapes. They even have an old VCR. It’s fun to go back and relive ...Read More »
- 4 Easy Things Christians Can Do To Help The World...
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 4 Reasons You Need the Church
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Bible Reading
- 3 Facts About The Temple Veil
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 4 Ways To Glorify God At Work
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 5 Colors With Symbolic Meanings From The Bible