Matthew 5:42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you. Be uplifted by this video showing one man’s generosity of giving to those less fortunate. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Here are four ways you can identify a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Maybe you can add a fifth way. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
What does the temple curtain being torn have to do with Jesus’ death on the cross? Everything! Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
When children are believers, they are going to be persecuted more than non-Christian students are, so what can parents do? Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
Here are five biblical tips that can help newlyweds. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRead More »
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 4 Ways God Knows What Is Best For You
- 5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life
- 5 Warning Signs Of Spiritual Abuse
- 4 Ways I See History Repeating Itself in the World...
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 4 Godly Ways to Respond to Criticism
- 5 Signs Your Spouse Is Your Best Friend
- 3 Ways to Increase in Godly Wisdom