Have you been searching high and low for a faith-based Christmas present for a little one? Well, your journey ends here. Below are three faith-friendly gifts that any kid will love. Not only will these gifts entertain your kids, but they will also teach them stories from the Bible.Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
3 Ways To Keep Christ In Christmas This Year
Here are 3 simple ways to keep Christ in Christmas this year, and every year afterwards.Read More »
3 Reasons to Read a Storybook Bible to Your Kids
What’s your favorite time of day with your kids? Mine is bedtime. Not the crazy part of bedtime where one child is yelling across the house that she needs help in the bathroom and the other is loudly singing and dancing instead of getting undressed, but the part that comes ...Read More »
Dear Me by Nichole Nordeman
3 Next Steps After Your Call To Full Time Ministry
Written by Julie McConnell Maybe it was an epiphany kind of moment you felt while listening to a powerful sermon. Maybe it was a voice in the night like Samuel heard. Maybe it has been a long time coming, a soft knocking on your heart for months or years. ...Read More »
- 4 Easy Things Christians Can Do To Help The World...
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 4 Reasons You Need the Church
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Bible Reading
- 3 Facts About The Temple Veil
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 4 Ways To Glorify God At Work
- 5 Colors With Symbolic Meanings From The Bible