“This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty” (Zech 4:6). My wife and I love to watch college basketball and football. More often than not we cheer for the underdog. When a smaller college upsets ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Reading what the Bible says about heaven gives so much hope and excitement. Here are seven great Bible verses to think on today. John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for ...Read More »
How amazing that our prayers in Faith can make a difference. Read these Scriptures to be reminded of this today and share them with others to spark more prayer! Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to ...Read More »
Mark 5:19 “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” One of the joys of being a pastor is hearing first hand how God is changing people’s lives. That is so encouraging to hear. ...Read More »
Be lifted up by these powerful quotes and pass on the love to someone you know! “If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning… Face ...Read More »
- 3 Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- 7 Signs God Is Trying To Grab Your Attention
- 4 Reasons God May Remove Someone From Your Life
- 3 Things Christians Need to Know About Depression...
- 5 Christian New Year’s Resolutions
- 7 Sins That Many Christians Seem To Ignore
- 4 Warning Signs You Are Stuck In A Toxic Marriage
- 3 Ways To Control Your Temper
- 4 Ways To Recognize An Answered Prayer
- 3 Do’s and Don’ts Of The Christian Lif...