What’s your favorite time of day with your kids? Mine is bedtime. Not the crazy part of bedtime where one child is yelling across the house that she needs help in the bathroom and the other is loudly singing and dancing instead of getting undressed, but the part that comes ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Written by Julie McConnell Maybe it was an epiphany kind of moment you felt while listening to a powerful sermon. Maybe it was a voice in the night like Samuel heard. Maybe it has been a long time coming, a soft knocking on your heart for months or years. ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Is it crazy to anyone else that it’s March? That bunnies, chicks, and bright colored eggs are decorating every store you walk into? I’m not sure what happened to February, but here we are. Easter is less than a month away. And every year, the question ...Read More »
Why should you give this Christmas season? Here are four reasons why.Read More »
- 5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor
- 6 Things A Mother In Law Should Never Do
- 5 Sins Most Pastors Don’t Like To Talk About
- 5 Things Not to Say to a Christian Who Is Depresse...
- 5 Bad Habits Mature Christians Leave Behind
- 6 Signs of the Last Days
- 3 Things To Say To An Atheist
- 4 Reasons God Might Not Be Answering Your Prayers
- 4 Things Worse Than Death
- Are We In The Final Generation Mentioned in Matthe...