Here are 3 simple ways to keep Christ in Christmas this year, and every year afterwards.Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
What’s your favorite time of day with your kids? Mine is bedtime. Not the crazy part of bedtime where one child is yelling across the house that she needs help in the bathroom and the other is loudly singing and dancing instead of getting undressed, but the part that comes ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Maybe it was an epiphany kind of moment you felt while listening to a powerful sermon. Maybe it was a voice in the night like Samuel heard. Maybe it has been a long time coming, a soft knocking on your heart for months or years. ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Is it crazy to anyone else that it’s March? That bunnies, chicks, and bright colored eggs are decorating every store you walk into? I’m not sure what happened to February, but here we are. Easter is less than a month away. And every year, the question ...Read More »
- 5 Christian New Year’s Resolutions
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 7 Signs God Is Pushing You Into Something Awesome
- 4 Things To Do That Will Get You Reading Your Bibl...
- 5 Bible Verses That Will Blow Your Mind
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 4 Reasons God May Remove Someone From Your Life
- 5 Bad Habits That Will Kill Your Spiritual Growth