Have you been searching high and low for a faith-based Christmas present for a little one? Well, your journey ends here. Below are three faith-friendly gifts that any kid will love. Not only will these gifts entertain your kids, but they will also teach them stories from the Bible.Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Here are 3 simple ways to keep Christ in Christmas this year, and every year afterwards.Read More »
What’s your favorite time of day with your kids? Mine is bedtime. Not the crazy part of bedtime where one child is yelling across the house that she needs help in the bathroom and the other is loudly singing and dancing instead of getting undressed, but the part that comes ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Maybe it was an epiphany kind of moment you felt while listening to a powerful sermon. Maybe it was a voice in the night like Samuel heard. Maybe it has been a long time coming, a soft knocking on your heart for months or years. ...Read More »
- 3 Ways To Make The Bible Come Alive
- 6 Habits That Will Draw You Nearer to God
- 4 Ways To Show Love To One Another
- 5 Ways Sharing Your Story Will Change Your Life
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 3 Ways God’s Plan Is Better Than Your Plan
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 5 Things You Need to Do When Reading Your Bible
- Will You See Fido in Heaven?
- 5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor