What’s your favorite time of day with your kids? Mine is bedtime. Not the crazy part of bedtime where one child is yelling across the house that she needs help in the bathroom and the other is loudly singing and dancing instead of getting undressed, but the part that comes ...Read More »
Shareable Story of the Day
Written by Julie McConnell Maybe it was an epiphany kind of moment you felt while listening to a powerful sermon. Maybe it was a voice in the night like Samuel heard. Maybe it has been a long time coming, a soft knocking on your heart for months or years. ...Read More »
Written by Julie McConnell Is it crazy to anyone else that it’s March? That bunnies, chicks, and bright colored eggs are decorating every store you walk into? I’m not sure what happened to February, but here we are. Easter is less than a month away. And every year, the question ...Read More »
Why should you give this Christmas season? Here are four reasons why.Read More »
- Why Did God Make Me Flawed?
- 5 Bible Verses To Reassure You That God Is Listeni...
- 4 Of My Favorite Miracles From The Bible
- How Old Will We Be in Heaven?
- 10 Ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of The Hol...
- 5 Powerful Bible Verses About Second Chances
- 7 Signs God Is Pushing You Into Something Awesome
- 8 Things The Bible Says Will Happen Before Jesus R...
- 5 Bad Habits That Will Kill Your Spiritual Growth
- 3 Prayers For Protection From The Enemy